Tuesday, January 13, 2009




Hi All,
i just spent the day adding lots of new items to Frog Feathers at Etsy. They are so pretty and shimmery and sheer! i found the sweetest little night light that i am having a hard time parting with because she is a cute little kitty. Someone will be very happy when they buy her.
I also have the best glitter. i put them in shaker containers....yes there is glitter all over me and the house....and tied them up with matching ribbons. But my favorite item is the "Thoughts" wall hanging. The little blonde ponytailed girl is the most precious thing and i had a blast designing it. Enjoy and let me hear from you, Christi

2 comments:

  1. Folks..........I saw the wall hanging in person, and it is DARLING! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi, I love shopping at your Etsy shop. I am a paperholic and you have the best kits and little things. I pray your blog is a huge success and you enjoy sharing with the world all the fun things you make. Tereza

    ReplyDelete